Church Organization EIN/TAX ID/SS4 Form

Churches and religious groups, like many other charitable organizations, are exempt from federal income tax and are typically qualified to receive tax-deductible contributions under IRC Section 501(c)(3).

Church Information

Responsible Party Information

Business Address (No P.O. Boxes)

Business Information

General Questions

Contact Information

Clicking on "Submit Application" you are agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.